It’s easy to be a Part of it!
- Visit the administration office in the mall to pick up your “Chat Head”.
- Fill out a short one or two line positive “story” about how the Penticton Hospital has benefited you, your loved ones, friends/neighbours or co-workers.
Tips for filling out your ‘chat head’:
- Use a black marker (provided at centre court or in the Administration office)
- Don’t forget to write your first name and last initial on the “shoulder part” of the chat head
- Keep it positive!
- Due to space requirements, one chat head per person only will be allowed
- DO NOT PEEL OFF THE BACKING!
- DO NOT POST IT ON THE WALL YOURSELF
- Drop it off at centre court in the box provided.
Cherry Lane Shopping Centre, together with your stories will help create awareness of the South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation’s fundraising campaign: “5 years. $20 Million. 91,000 Reasons to give” which is geared towards raising the required $20 million dollars for the medical equipment needed in the new Patient Care Tower.
Your stories will be on display for the next five years! Spread the word!