Optician / Licensed Optician
Are you looking for a Career that is Innovating, passionate, committed, respectful, and strives for excellence that is what we do day to day? We are looking for you! All of our employees hold these values, from head office to every one of our stores. What is the reason for our success? Our commitment to contribute to the well-being of our customers and employees alike so we can all make the most out of life! After all, they all are our inspiration.
• Exceed our customer’s expectation by creating a positive experience during their visit at our store;
• Work with the doctor to ensure we deliver an engaging and educative experience for the patient;
• Interpret optical prescriptions written by optometrists, ophthalmologists, and refracting opticians;
• Take frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
• Dispense, Adjust, Repair, and trouble shoot eyeglasses;
• Advise customers through the process of finding the perfect pair of glasses through honest and confident feedback based on style, function, and fit;
• Conduct final quality assurance inspections in-store to ensure that the product we deliver meet the required specifications;
• Assist our customers place orders and accurately process customer payment transactions;
• Assist in opening and closing store procedures;
• Perform other tasks as needed, including maintaining store cleanliness, inventory counts, and other duties assigned.
• Valid Dispensing Optician license or having more than 3 years of experience as an Optician;
• Manual dexterity and attention to detail;
• You are proficient in the use of ophthalmic instruments such as, adjustment tools, lensometer (manual and automated), lens trial sets, and low vision aids;
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work evening, weekends and some holidays
• Very competitive wage offered!
Are you looking for a career with vision?
Joining Visions Optical gives you the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team and advance your career.